The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Owning Everything includes everything most business owners need to own their copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets. Learn from step-by-step directions how to set up an LLC or corporation and how to “own protect grow” your new entity’s valuable intangible property using intellectual property law best practices.
Busy business owners need to set up an LLC or a corporation, and our Florida LLC training helps you do it.
Building a brand? Then, you’ll need to conduct a trademark search and protect your brand name with a trademark. Our ’10-minute’ trademark search and trademark protection training will knock this out in minutes, without spending thousands on lawyers.
Does your business own the creative works that it is using? If it is using our Work Made For Hire agreement, then it does. (Otherwise, it probably doesn’t.)
Once you own the copyrights, then it makes sense to register your copyrights. Follow our step-by-step directions in Copyright Essentials to sign up for an account and register your own copyrights. This will give your company statutory damages, the right to seek attorneys’ fees and a presumption of ownership. These are essential for your company to protect itself against theft and misuse of your copyrighted works, especially if your business is online.
Does your company need a patent or trade secret? Protect Know-How, Inventions and Secrets with our aptly named training, using our one-page NDA + iP agreement or our more comprehensive and customizable consulting agreement.
Plus, you’ll get our bonuses…
What all do you get?
- setup a Florida LLC
- ’10-minute’ trademark search
- protect your brand name by registering a trademark
- protect your company’s creative works by registering copyrights
- protect your company’s trade secrets by using an NDA + iP agreement
- BONUS: patent assignment agreement
- BONUS: patent ‘time machine’ training
- BONUS: copyright work made for hire agreements
- BONUS: end user agreement
- BONUS: operating agreements
- BONUS: simple quick release agreement
- and more…